As a Risk Analyst you will undertake thorough rigorous analysis of the SME businesses looking to take our services. This will include an assessment of their markets, financials, products, activities and cash headroom modelling.
Is one of Europe's fastest-growing fin tech companies. We believe that in order for businesses to prosper and grow, there needs to be as few boundaries as possible. With our technology based platform we empower small and medium-sized businesses to
trade and transact internationally.
- Analyze businesses financials, operations and trade cycles to understand fundamental business health and inherent credit risk;
- Analyze company structure, directors and activity to understand fraud risk;
- Synthesize and present analysis to the Credit Committee and senior leadership and help with risk decision making;
- Formalize risk decisions into insights that could be automated, and see through implementation.
- Experience in superior problem solving and analytical skills;
- Experience in understanding how businesses work through rigorous analysis;
- Clear, concise communication style in Dutch and English;
- Business acumen, experience in analysing businesses through job experience or
● Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment with
constantly evolving job requirements;
● Advanced working knowledge of Excel, VBA/Macros;
● Quantitative bachelor/master degree - Math, physics, engineering, finance.
- Attractive salary based on your educational background and work experience;
- Good secondary benefits;
- Finance position in an international environment
- The ability to work in an highly demanding and fast growing fin tech companies.
£ 2.500,00 - £ 5.000,00 /maand