In the rol of Research Associate Laboratory automation you and your team are responsible for the introduction and maintenance of data handling and data sharing technologies and providing automated laboratory solutions.
As a Research Associate Laboratory Automation (HLO) your tasks will consist of:
- The development, implementation and maintenance of automated hardware applications and laboratory software;
- Training on and documentation of your research and administration of your collected data;
- Contributing to the automation of the different processes by providing solutions for automated data handling and sharing.
As a Research Associate Laboratory automation you meet the following requirements:
- A completed HBO/HLO education or equivalent;
- Candidates at PhD level will not be considered for this position;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Advanced knowlegde of GAMP 5 guidelines;
- Work experience and knowlegde with change management, validation and system administration of laboratory applications such as Oracle, MSSQL;
- Experience as a Laboratory Technician;
- Basic understanding in programming, such as Java, Python, VB.NET, VB(A), is preferred;
- You have no problem working on several projects at the same time and are flexibel in your work attitude;
- Furthermore, you are fluent in both Dutch and English.
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicines which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results. Unfortunately, candidates who have finished a PhD are not suitable for this position.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get directly a contract at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Patrick de Haan, 31 (0)88 - 890 0839.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.