As part of the Biochemical Analysis team you will be responsible for biochemical characterization of antibodies. Your work will consist of:
- Performing experiments using a wide range of modern biochemical techniques in a number of simultaneous projects;
- Working with a variety of techniques such as: cell biology, molecular biology, immunological techniques, FACS, qPCR, DNA/gene handling, protein biochemistry;
- Documenting and reporting the results to the scientists;
- Contributing to the optimization and innovation of the research.
For the position of Research Technician Molecular Biology (HLO/WO) we are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- A completed HLO education or equivalent;
- Candidates with a PhD will not be considered;
- You have 2-4 years of relevant work experience in the industry;
- Experience with different kinds of molecular and cell biological methods;
- You have experience in and/or knowlegde about immunology, protein biochemistry, FACS, qPCR;
- Experience working in a BSL II laboratory is an plus;
Furthermore, we're looking for candidates that are capable of running multiple experiments at the same time, have excellent communicational skills and work well under a quality system. You are flexible, quality and goal oriented and have great attention to detail.Sollicitatieprocedure
The culture within the company is aimed at innovation and excellence. Every employee is strongly motivated in the development of new medicines which improves patients’ lives. Your new colleagues are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve their common goal. They work in multifunctional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results. Unfortunately, candidates with a PhD will not be considered for this position.
We offer you a responsible position within an innovative organization. You will get directly a contract at the company. The salary offered for this position depends on your background and experience.
Do you have any questions regarding this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to contact Patrick de Haan, 31 (0)88 - 890 0839.
Are you an experienced laboratory professional and looking for the next step in your career? Balans Laboratorium mediates in a professional and thorough manner for technicians, scientists, senior scientists and managers with a laboratory or food background. If you are open to further broaden and deepen your career at a new employer, we suggest you visit our website to see how we can assist you in your search. If you want to leave us your details so we can contact you when we have an interesting position available for you, you can register via our website. Once you have registered, we will contact you within five working days to discuss your specific needs and wishes.