Interesting opportunity for candidates with a Master Degree, who want to develop into Financial Reporting in dynamic and changing environment.Functieomschrijving
As Reporting Specialist with Nationale Nederlanden Investment Partners (NNIP), you will work in an international and entrepreneurial environment. The Reporting Specialist will guide the more junior colleagues in the team. You will be assigned to perform the accounting and reporting for specific NN IP entities, and you will work closely together with your Reporting colleagues on the reporting activities in the closing process. You will also be involved in the regulatory and statutory reporting for NN IP entities and the filling with DNB, AFM and Chamber of Commerce. In this role, you will also be working on topics such as Capital, Dividend, Fee calculations, and Transfer pricing.
With NNIP you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse processes and control frameworks in the company. The ideal candidate has an Accounting Degree (RA, ACCA, CPA, CA) and at least 7 years of relevant working experience in accounting, controlling, Audit firm and an international mindset. Experience with setting up accounting structures is considered a plus.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Realise accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closings
- Produce the regulatory and statutory reporting, and capital management reporting for NN IP entities;
- Filling with DNB, AFM and Chamber of Commerce;
- Co-respsonsible for topics such as Capital, Dividend, Fee calculations, and Transfer pricing;
- Train and develop junior team members and try to stretch them to further improve;
- Import and control transactions in the ledgers and handling all aspects of the reporting process;
- Consult management regarding compliance aspects of financial reporting;
- Discuss issues with internal and external stakeholders, like external accountant.
- Master Degree in Accounting or Controlling;
- At least 4 years’ of accounting, controlling or Audit firm experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Relevant experience in accounting and Dutch GAAP & IFRS;
- Able to take responsibility, full ownership and make decisions;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skill in English, Dutch is not required;
- Proactive, practical and result orientated.
Here at NN, care is a core value – care for our customers as well as our employees. You care for our customers’ needs, and as your employer, NN cares for yours. We offer excellent development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. For your career development, we offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre;
- Industry-specific conferences.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up several subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive a holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you. As a Financial Controller, you will work from our beautiful office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12. The beach is just around the corner, and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café.