The Functional Finance department from T-Mobile is looking for a Reporting Senior! Have you always wanted to contribute to a dynamic organization in the telecom sector? Then T-Mobile is looking for you!
Where will you work?
T-Mobile is not just an ordinary telecom company. As part of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile Internet. T-Mobile connects people by offering the fastest Unlimited network to its customers every single day. With over 2,000 enthusiastic colleagues they ensure that their customers can keep in touch with their loved ones and their business contacts. No matter where they are, super-fast and hassle free.
In the beginning of this year the merger between T-Mobile and Tele2 has been completed, a major step for both companies. By joining forces they created a new strong player in a market that will rapidly develop towards one that is led by combined products of fixed and mobile. They will challenge the current duopoly and drive competition. They have made promises to themselves and to the market and they intend to keep them, including an accelerated 5G launch, high speed internet as well as contract freedom for new and existing customers and sharp prices for unlimited mobile internet.
T-Mobile connects. Are you willing to connect to T-Mobile?
- The senior reporting specialist will gather, consolidate and report within the Accounting & Reporting department on financial and non-financial information based on external reporting requirements for internal and external stakeholders;
- ensure the execution and implementation of proper financial controls and financial analyses on the Company's financial results and its statutory outlook, this applies to the total financial stream (from balance sheet, to profit and loss and to the cash streams);
- Provide steering information to Management Teams at several levels in the organization and manage the relationship with stakeholders inside and outside the organization;
- Responsible for preparation of consolidated reports, automated validation checks aimed at ensuring reporting & data quality and perform data quality reviews on all team deliverables;
- Assessing reporting tools and automation initiatives to implement a proper reporting governance and lean reporting processes;
- The activities are compliant to the internal control framework;
- Participation is expected towards controlling on the budget preparation process and towards investor relations for external reporting purposes.
What is the specific knowledge needed for the position?
- Experienced with financial reporting solutions;
- Experienced in modelling standard reports and automizing these;
- Experienced in financial planning, analysis and reporting;
- Able to understand normalizations and report on like for like views.
Next to this you have:
- Bachelor / Masters' Degree;
- 6-10 years of working experience;
- Ability to communicate, present and report on complex reporting topics;
- High communicative skills in English;
- Able to make decisions with limited available information;
- Bridging accounting with controlling views on sensitive topics, such as the revenues, market invest, net working capital, cash flows and indirect costs and other material financial numbers.
As a result of the merger of T-Mobile and Tele2 they are currently building a new organization. The expectations on the new organization are high and result in a dynamic working environment. To make this job a success you are able to cope with and thrive in this rapidly-changing and fast-paced environment. You love a challenge and combine a hands-on approach with a strategic mindset.
What competencies are needed for this position?
For this position we are looking for someone who has advanced knowledge of project and reporting management. Furthermore, someone who has excellent communication skills and someone who likes to deliver the right quality at the right time. Moreover, someone who likes to work in a hectic and result-oriented environment. Finally, someone who is flexible enough to work with ad-hoc requests but stable enough to maneuver between ad-hoc requests and regular work.
T-Mobile Nederland, you probably know! The telecom provider which has the fastest 4G network in the Netherlands for four years in a row! With a challenger mindset T-Mobile challenges itself and the market to connect everyone with the possibilities of today. Daring, responsibility and cooperation are T-Mobile's core competencies.
- For T-Mobile, learning is just as normal as calling. You are responsible for your own development and you therefore determine how, what and when you learn. T-Mobile supports you in this! Look at campus.t-mobile.nl for how they do this!
- You are in the lead, so old-fashioned performance appraisals and assessments, T-Mobile does not do that. You ensure that your manager and your colleagues are aware of your goals and development.
- You will work in a nice office close to The Hague Hollands Spoor train station;
- You get more than 2,000 enthusiastic and driven colleagues;
- Workshops, sporting outings, T-Schnee, social drinks and fun parties organized by Young T-Mobile;