|Hours a week||40|
As our Reporting Engineer
You will translate data into information to enable correct decision making. Your goal is to enable our organisation to become (more) data driven. You are responsible to create and maintain the reports and dashboards for the domains finance, HR and supply chain. Therefore, you need to develop a lean and effective KPI framework, which is uniform and consistent for all domains. You will work closely with the business to understand their (reporting) needs and the Data & Reporting teams to realize your goals. You report to our Manager SC solutions and control.
What you will be doing
- Pro-actively identify business needs and translate these into reporting solutions
- Retrieve information from various levels to ensure delivery of the correct and appropriate reporting solution
- Convince stakeholders to adopt best practices
- Actively participate in business improvement projects, enable and improve the understanding, control and performance management within the domain.
- Support operational managers by creating insight in the performance, support target setting and facilitate triggers (for actions)
- Support domain specialist (analysists, architects, engineers) by creating reports which can be used for (repetitive) analysis, root cause analyses, modeling etc.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a supply chain or logistical environment
- Proven experience with BI applications (looker or QlikView is a pre)
- Good communication skills on all levels (operational to C-level)
- Ability to lead, prioritize and deliver under pressure
- Programming skills, such as SQL, Looker ML, python and/or R
- Experience with (one of) the following information systems is a strong preference
- WMS (SAP- EWM)
- ERP (SAP- ECC or S4)
- SAP Succes factors
- TMS (Groeneveld)
- Conveyor system (Van Riet)
vidaXL as employer
Are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Dirk van Enckevort.
T | +316 12133862
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information:? http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resumes from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.