Under the supervision of the FP&A Manager you will be responsible for the preparation and development of internal financial reporting systems.
You will support the FP&A Manager in the preparation of the financial statements for Budget, LBEs, forecast and Strategic Plan.
International healthcare company that is committed to setting new standards in healthcare and offering 7 billion people access to high-quality medicines.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly internal reporting requirements
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly sales analysis and reporting to local management
- Provide ad hoc reporting to Global and Europe HQ as per requests. Support the local Finance Team with ad hoc analysis
Financial, Planning & Analysis:
- Support the FP&A Manager in the development of financial and business forecasts. Coordinate collaboration with the commercial teams to develop the monthly forecasts
- Assist FP&A Manager in budgeting process (Budget, Strategic Plan, LBEs). Provide supportive analysis to facilitate the planning of Sales, Cogs and OPEX
- Economic education (business university degree) with finance specialization
- 3 - 5 years related work experience in a multinational environment (Business Accounting or Finance/Planning)
- Strong Excel (VBA language is a plus), Hyperion/HFM knowledge, SAP/Exact, PowerPoint skills are a plus
Fluent in Dutch and English is mandatory
- Highly analytical, with an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication to maximize internal and external collaboration
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Confidence / Assertiveness / Initiative
- Dynamic, motivated team player with a hands-on, problem solving and result oriented attitude
- Comfortable with technology
- International company
- Challenging position
- Mylan bonus plan: 8%.
€ 38.000,00 - € 46.000,00 /jaar