As a Reliability Engineer you provide technical support to maintenance plant wide. Utilize leadership skills to promote teamwork and develop efficient systems within the maintenance organization. Implement maintenance improvement projects.
An international chemical manufacturing and production company active in various industries (FMCG, food, pharma, industrial industry).
As a Reliability Engineer you'll be working on the implementation, safeguarding and continuous improvement of the maintenance strategy in close collaboration with our production. All this in the right balance of risks and costs. You are the driving force to improve the maintenance program within the Amsterdam location. And support the company worldwide with your technical knowledge and advice.
Your main tasks as a Reliability Engineer:
- Administers maintenance programs and practices throughout the facility. Works toward continuous improvement of programs and practices
- Ensure that the maintenance concepts and maintenance plans in the management system (Ultimo) are and remain up-to-date;
- Maintains standard outage schedules and works with colleagues in maintenance team to adjust those schedules as needed. Keeps schedules for PM/PdM program checks;
- Improve the technical content of the maintenance plans, based on the input of the executors;
- Facilitate the analysis of repetitive technical failures and breakdowns according to the RCA (root cause analysis) method;
- Coordinates first line maintenance work assignments between production and maintenance;
- Acts as Maintenance Team Leader in his or her absence;
- Review and analyze Plant performance. And identify & implement performance improvements projects;
- Responsible for developing and meeting agreed manufacturing targets reliability, quality and fixed costs;
- Responsible for definition and submission of capital and non-capital projects in-line with annual plan;
- Co-Responsible for initiation and commissioning of Management of Change (MOC) projects;
- Other tasks given by Direct Supervisor
Profiel van kandidaat
- Completed HBO / WO education, preferably Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or AOT technology;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the food or process industry;
- Certifications in Six Sigma (Green Belt, Lean) preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of facilitating improvement processes, with continuous improvement programs such as Lean, TPM and RCA (root cause analysis);
- Familiar with Risk Based maintenance methods such as RCM, FMECA and ABC criticality;
- Extensive experience in analysing data and statistics;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Capacity to work with limited supervision and support;
- Must possess demonstrated ability to teach/train staff members at all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a collaborative manner with other departments, teams and stakeholders;
- Fluent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English required to be able communicate within the operations team and with other departments;
- A team player with the following characteristics: result-oriented, process-oriented thinking, planning and organizing, persuasiveness, decision-making and analytical.
Our client provides an excellent benefits package at a company with a straight forward culture.