XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
As a Regulatory Affairs Officer you're tasked with:
- Interpretation of international legislation (e.g. Europe, Korea, Turkey, China, etc.) regarding chemical products or ingredients and turn them into concrete Safety Data Sheets (SDS);
- Anticipating regulatory changes combined with an actual registration by updating all systems to keep all our products compliant;
- Keeping clients informed with the latest information regarding the safe use of Chemicals;
- Being the linking pin between external & internal stakeholders, such as authorities, suppliers, R&D, production, sales, clients and sales agents;
- Advising the organisation about the impact of changes in legislation and turn them into corporate policies;
- Keeping an accurate registration as well as doing the necessary administration.
- Master or Bachelor in (Bio)Chemistry, Life Science, or a similar field;
- Preferably relevant work experience in chemistry, pharma or a related sector;
- Knowledge of or an intrinsic interest in international legislation regarding chemical products and ingredients such as REACH and CLP regulation;
- Excellent fluency in English and Dutch is a must (both verbal and written), additional languages such as German and Italian are nice to have;
- You are highly analytical, accurate and you have a structural work approach;
- Knowledge or experience with Excel is a must, additional experience with ChemGes is a plus;
- Relevant experience in composing Safety Data Sheets (SDS) is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills and capable of communication with people with various fields of expertise and on all levels;
- Available for occasional international travel.
Salary and Benefits
A fun and challenging career with a dynamic and international family owned business, including excellent employment conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Edwin Kamerman, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9351.
- Professionele ontwikkeling