For my client Reckitt Benkiser, I am looking for a solution- and business-oriented Regulatory Affairs Manager for the Benelux region.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. The company aims to work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, and Dettol.
In your role as Regulatory Affairs Manager Benelux, you lead and champion the Regulatory function within the Benelux. You manage a complex and diverse set of registration / regulatory requirements across multiple markets and brands to enable the strategic delivery of a global pipeline. You are a key partner in developing the right portfolio strategy for innovation and activation inReckittBenkiser's markets.
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, you engage externally with stakeholders and regulators to anticipate and credibly influence changes to the regulatory environment, and bring that regulatory intelligence back to RB to drive better informed business decisions. In the company, Regulatory Affairs specialists lead the thinking internally about what is possible and put forward ideas that become reality, acting as stewards of the company to deliver compliant and competitively positioned products to consumers.
You will be leading a team of 4 Regulatory Specialists that will enable delivery of New Product Developments to global markets by providing key skills and expertise in dossier creation, working to support an integrated approach to regulatory planning across innovation and will provide subject matter expert knowledge into your assigned projects. You will ensure that all regulatory activities are completed according to the best process, in a consistent approach across projects.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and champion the Regulatory function within the Benelux region;
- Represent the business with external bodies;
- Work collaboratively with senior Management both within the Benelux, but also within the France /Benelux cluster in order to define and implement the regulatory strategy;
- Contribute to the development of regulatory strategies to enable successful registration in global markets with a focus on New Product Development;
- Maintain and develop knowledge and intelligence across the Regulatory Function to build 'right first time' approach with respect to registrations globally;
- Collaborate with partner functions to agree market specific data requirements and delivery timelines;
- Develop excellent working relationships with local (regional) regulatory colleagues to facilitate aligned regulatory plans and shared learnings to ensure efficient speed to market;
- Create strong and proactive relationships with all partner functions.
- A Master's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences. Biology, Biochemistry or equivalent;
- Relevant Regulatory experience (minimum 5 years) and knowledge in dossier / technical file creation and global registrations;
- Strong team management skills;
- Can-do attitude;
- Experience in cosmetics regulations essential, other regulations would be a plus e.g. medical devices;
- Knowledge of the Regional and Global regulatory environment and how it impacts regulatory dossiers and registration;
- Experience in preparing and submitting dossiers, variations and renewals;
- Understanding of global product development practice, rules, regulations and guidelines;
- Familiarity with factors likely to influence the regulatory environment, including new and emerging guidelines relevant to dossier deliveries;
- Ability to consistently deliver to time, cost and quality standards in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work on own initiative and be a self-starter;
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills;
- Please, be advised that fluency in both French, Dutch and English is essential.
- An international and multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality;
- Very competitive salary with excellent benefits;
- Chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.