Job location: This is a location-flexible role within Europe. Belgium and Netherlands are preferred.
Travel up to 25% depending on the location.
- Manages and executes the development and delivery of supply chain network analysis including activities such as identifying scope, determining the right modeling approach, developing data requirements, building network models and providing insights/recommendations.
- Leads network modeling engagements and deep dives such as scoping sessions, kickoff workshops, baseline validations, and recommendation reviews with close partnership with the business.
- Serves as the subject matter experts in the network optimization space to develop effective and sustainable supply chain strategies that integrate multiple areas of Cargill supply chain and optimize how Cargill serves its customers.
- Manages network design project pipeline and tracks values generated from network analysis with the Global Supply Chain Planning COE Portfolio Lead.
- Partners with supply chain leaders in the region to develop an effective network design capability, structure, and process that drives strategic and tactical continuous improvement across the supply chain organization.
- Collaborates closely with the broader SCDO COE to establish Cargill’s Supply Chain Design playbook and drives the implementation of standard processes and modeling approaches to ensure a consistent SCDO best practices globally.
- Delivers Supply Chain Design training and coaching to supply chain analysts, managers, and leaders in the region.
- May in the future manage a team of supply chain modeling specialists with people management responsibilities.
- University degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Business, Finance or related function
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Supply Chain or related function with at least 3 years in Network Optimization
- Broad end to end understanding of supply chain principles with deep expertise in network design and optimization (baseline modeling, optimized scenario, sensitivity analysis, optimization, landed cost and network cost tradeoff assessment etc.)
- Experience in leading and managing supply chain network optimization projects with varying complexities (footprint optimization, sourcing optimization, cost-to-serve analysis, mergers and acquisitions analysis, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of LLamasoft tools or other network optimization tools such as LogicNet Plus and JDA Strategist with demonstrated experience in developing and delivering complex supply chain network models.
- Ability to drive change, to work with people, and to influence decision making across various businesses and all levels of the organization
- Functional knowledge of financial analysis, cost engineering, and business case development
- Strong collaboration and communication skills (oral and written);
- Strong database skills and ability to handle large amount of data;
- Ability to develop an effective data visualization using tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill