If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone, please keep reading: Mersive Solstice helps teams collaborate much more effectively by allowing anyone to bring their own devices and apps to meetings and share content concurrently.
Mersive is a leading provider of wireless media streaming and collaboration solutions that enable multiple users to simultaneously share content from computers, tablets, and phones to any meeting room display - securely and with the greatest ease of use. Solstice vastly increases meeting productivity and collaboration by putting content sharing at the center of the meeting experience.
Mersive delivers innovative software-based products that leverage commodity hardware and existing enterprise network infrastructure.
Come join the team that continues to lead the market in innovative ways for co-workers and teams to wirelessly share content and collaborate. Our software-enabled solutions allow some of the largest companies and best brands to make their huddle spaces and meeting rooms more engaging for employees. Given the demand we are seeing for our products, we are a highly profitable company that is in major growth mode, backed by private equity, and in need of adding talented and collaborative folks to our team to help us attain new heights!
We seek a seasoned Regional Sales Manager in to join our award-winning team! If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone, please keep reading: Mersive Solstice helps teams collaborate much more effectively by allowing anyone to bring their own devices and apps to meetings and share content concurrently. The product development organization is going to grow substantially over the coming months; we have some exciting initiatives spinning up in which we need a Sales expert to join the team.
Mersive has a unique position available for a sales executive capable of leading our sales efforts in Scandinavia and Netherlands. Mersive's Solstice products are sold to the corporate enterprise, higher education and government sectors through our network of distributors, manufacturer reps, integrators, consultants and OEMs.
- Recruit, manage and support Mersive's channel partners
- Engage end user prospects to create 'sell through' for resellers and integrators
- Achieve or exceed revenue objectives
- Document and report on all sales activities including sales forecast, pipeline, trial and demo requests, and partner activities
- Work cooperatively with management, product development, marketing and finance to share information and act as an effective Mersive liaison for customers and partners in the region
- Perform 'light' technical and logistic support for customer demos, conferences and trade show events
- Travel will be required
- 10-12 years sales and business development experience in A/V or enterprise collaboration sales
- Demonstrable track record in building and managing partner relationships - including rep groups, integrators and consultants
- Candidates must reside in the territory - The Netherlands preferred, will consider other locations
- Must have technology experience in digital switching and control, distributed networks, TCP/IP, unified communications
- Candidate must have remote reporting experience
- Proven experience with nascent markets and technologies
- Speaks fluent English and natively one or more of the following languages: Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian
- Business or technical degree in engineering or computer science
- Industry certifications
- Experience with collaboration software products
- Prior experience working for venture backed start-up stage companies
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees.