With SentinelOne, organizations can detect malicious behavior across multiple vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with fully-automated integrated response and to adapt their defenses against the most advanced cyberattacks.
Our company is built upon a foundation of team-players with innovative problem solving skills. We operate with the utmost integrity to represent the SentinelOne brand and support the 'good' within the cyber community. As we enter our next phase of hyper-growth, we're looking for people that will go the extra mile and join in our passion for building a bigger and better SentinelOne. If you are enthusiastic about cybersecurity and have a growth mentality, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What you will do?
As a Regional Sales Manager in the Netherlands, you will be tasked with building out a direct sales channel as well as various partner led solution channels including managed security services. Work closely with the marketing and product teams to design and implement successful Lead Generation and Go-to-Market campaigns, and drive overall sales excellence in a competitive market.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling Endpoint security based products (such as malware/exploit prevention, anti-virus, whitelisting as well as advanced data loss protection products).
- 10 years of above-quota sales experience, preferably as a Regional Sales Executive/Manager selling endpoint security solutions
- Deep knowledge of current security solutions
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally. Ability to engage with a variety of technical and business leaders.
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable Rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organisational and reporting skills
- Experience with growing the sales enablement function to support sales in a rapidly evolving and competitive marketplace
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above-quota performance
- Must speak Dutch and English fluently.