In this function you will be responsible for the legal compliance on customs and exicse duties for the terminals in Europe.
Further you will supervise the agreements with customs and customers with the aim of a smooth primary process on regional scale.
This ambitious organisation is for more than 40 years active in it's sector and is active in more than 25 countries.
In this role you will be handling and resolving non-standard situations in regard to customs and excised duties througout EMEA region, in total 6 countries. Most important wat you will be doing is Researching, identifying and obtaining permits and licenses that are required for custom clearence, priority in AEO certificate.
Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- standardization and harmonization in the field of customs and excise;
- Instructions for Customer Service Officers and control room operators;
- providing internal coaching and training at the Europe terminals;
- coordinating the customs and excise processes in the Europe region.
CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN NL!
Ideal candidate must have of course relevent knowledge of customs and excise, furthermore;
- >7 years experience in relevant Customs and Excise Function;
- Customs and Excise diplomas or certification;
- Influencing and diplomatic skills;
- Fluent in English, good understanding of German language.
Very challenging environment with lots of possibilities.
up to € 80.000,00 /jaar