A goal-oriented person wanted to build a healthy growth of a diverse and successful Bio-tech company in the European region.
Our clients is a world leader in biotechnology reagent service industry, as well as an open platform for pre-clinical drugs discovery and pharmaceutical development, driven by innovative technologies.
Our client provides comprehensive life sciences research services and products including custom gene synthesis and molecular biology, custom protein expression and purification, custom peptide synthesis, antibody production, and custom cell line development, catalog antibodies, catalog kits and eStain and eBlot.
Our client is committed to striving towards its vision of being the most reliable bio-tech company in the world to make humans and nature healthier through biotechnology.
The Regional Business Development Manager will lead and manage the business development function of our client's contributing to the growth and profitability of biologic business in Europe. The position will be responsible for identification and assessment of strategic business opportunities, and lead all activities related to evaluating and negotiating BD transactions.
- Conduct and coordinate opportunity assessment, financial justification, due diligence, transaction design, contract negotiation, and completion of the deals, including but not limited to strategic partnership, out-licensing, co-development.
- Coordinate the collaboration with commercial teams from the other business units within the group.
- Build and maintain the profession network with external companies and KOLs in biopharma industry.
- Build and develop a high performing team by attracting, selecting, developing and retaining talented individuals. Design and optimize the business development organization structure and work-flow.
- MS degree in life sciences discipline, PhD degree is preferred, MBA or advanced degree as a plus.
- Professional fluency in both English and Dutch languages.
- 5-8 years of experience of leading business development function in pharmaceutical industry with strong track record of closing BD deals, international experience is a plus.
- Strong sales skills sets including but not limited to analytical, financial, communication, and negotiation.
- Exceptional awareness of the bio-pharmaceutical ecosystem and deal-making landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a large team. Ability to work in the international and multicultural environment.
- Ability of work in a fast paced and challenging environment with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent salary plus an attractive bonus scheme
- Secondary benefits includes company car, phone, laptop and more