This Trading Partner is growing at a rapid rate, so is the recruitment team in Amsterdam. To our growth we are looking for a permanent recruitment manager.
Do you want to help build the organization of tomorrow? Do you know how to attract and hire the best possible talent? Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial and vibrant culture? Then we may have your ideal job here!
Our team has come very far, very quickly. We have spent 2018 building the team, building the company, and setting up our basic processes and systems. Trying to keep the long term goals in mind, we have done so working on a very operational day to day business and setting a strategy for tomorrow. Even though a solid framework has been implemented, we are now looking for an experienced manager to help us on a tactical level to develop our staff and tailor our systems.
At full capacity, you will lead a team of twelve motivated and enthusiastic coordinators, interns, recruiters, and sourcers. Next to the obvious managerial tasks (approval expenses, holiday, performance reviews etc.), we expect you to offer your team members the support they need to be able to achieve their goals. As employees they all have their own specialties and drivers, as an experienced manager you can see those. You know how to make good people shine through.
Next to open working vacancies, there is a large variety of different recruitment-related ongoing projects, such as campus activities, job marketing, recruitment events, or process optimizations. We are piloting working with campus ambassadors, are setting up live reporting through BI, have a state-of-the-art referral system, detailed job marketing toolkit, and will build towards a PSL to start in 2021.
- Executing the strategy for 2020 through tactical translation;
- Development of personnel;
- Follow-up on targets within own team, but also other teams and external organizations;
- Keep board up to date on hiring and hiring targets;
- Motivating and supporting your team;
- Participating in different recruitment projects;
- Thinking of fun things to do in- and outside the office.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in Recruitment, at a management level, experience with different types of organizations;
- Experience in commercial recruitment preferred;
- A degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or any other related field;
- You are a well-spoken and professional multitasker;
- Open individual, ready to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You get energy from working with and for people, coaching comes naturally;
- You are both a team player as well as a reliable individual;
- Fluent in English and another language, Dutch is a plus.
Let's discuss this on the phone!