As a recruitment consultant you decide on the course of your career. Do you want to lead a team of consultants that consistently exceeds its targets every quarter? Do you want to build an international career? Or do you want to achieve the highest turnover?
All this is possible at PageGroup. Moreover, we offer the best rewards, training, support and development opportunities in the sector.
A successful organization starts with successful and driven employees. Our people are number one with us! We are known as a professional and honest organization and we want to keep it that way. Our values are visible in all our activities. We find that one employee, out of thousands, that perfectly fits the position and the corporate culture. Whether it is a permanent, temporary or interim professional for a multinational or SMEs.
Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Outsourcing together form PageGroup, a global, top player in the recruitment market. If you join one of our teams, you work for one of the best names in the sector.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our division Procurement & Supply Chain in Rotterdam.
PageGroup is a specialized recruitment organization. All our consultants are experts in their own field and for their specific market. During the recruitment process, clients receive the best service and the greatest reach among candidates. As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup, you combine commercial business development with targeted, personalized service to clients. You like to be busy with various tasks at the same time. You achieve your success in part by being strong in your communication with clients, candidates and colleagues.
Additional responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant are:
- sourcing, approaching and developing customers and business relations;
- advising and selling recruitment solutions to clients, taking into account what their needs are;
- recruit, select and enthuse suitable candidates about their career opportunities and match them with appropriate vacancies;
- supervising and advising candidates during the application process, from the first contact to a signed contract;
- after sales for customers and placed candidates;
- develop networking activities to collect business information that can be turned into commercial opportunities;
- complying with agreements made with customers, candidates and colleagues
At PageGroup, we value people for what they can do. Although work experience and education are also important, we are primarily concerned with your qualities. Our employees are all self-starting, highly motivated entrepreneurs. No followers, just leaders. All Recruitment Consultants at PageGroup are good at:
- building networks and relationships;
- creating interest and being convincing;
- taking responsibility for your own performance;
- participating in healthy competition for the best result;
- persevering when things go wrong.
Are you who we are looking for? Then we would like to meet you!
We offer a dynamic, international working environment where we encourage personal development and growth. In addition to a good basic salary and pension, you can also count on attractive commercial incentives (a bonus), a company car and a smartphone. It is important to have a positive, entrepreneurial atmosphere with a group of motivated and pleasant colleagues - after all, success is not achieved on your own, but by working together!
Last but not least: a beautiful office in the center of Rotterdam!