Dynamic and fast environment within an international company
Be in charge of your own career with excellent (personal) growth opportunities
Page Group is employing more than 7000 consultants in 164 offices and 35 countries worldwide. It is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions with many different clients around the world.
As personal and professional development is important, a lot is invested in internal training, development programs, work environment, and salary opportunities. This resulted in high level of satisfaction amongst employees and the TOP EMPLOYER award in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Currently, for our Healthcare & Life Science division in Amsterdam, we are looking for a new colleague to expand our team. Do you want to experience and feel what it is like to work here? Apply now and meet us!
As a Recruitment Consultant you are responsible for 360 degrees recruitment. This means that you are in the driver's seat of your own business: You interview candidates, visit customers (often developed yourself), identify buying signals and commercial leads, and manage your own P&L and agenda. In a quickly changing commercial environment, you are able to adjust and steer procedures into the direction that is best and most beneficial for everyone involved. You are result driven and understand that input inevitably determines the output.
This is an engaging and challenging job, where you are constantly making a difference for either a customer or a candidate, and ultimately, for your own career.
- Identify, develop and manage client and candidate relationships;
- Giving advice on / selling solutions for attracting the right candidates to a client's business;
- Advise clients about the market/share your expertise with clients;
- Identifying and attracting potential candidates using all the sourcing tools at your disposal;
- Network to build business relationships, gather information, converted data into commercial opportunities;
- P&L, KPI, forecast, and agenda responsibility;
- Bachelor Degree;
- 1+ years of work experience, sales related and/or account management is a strong plus;
- Resilient, able to overcome objections, (commercially) driven, pro-active;
- Outstanding communications skills, preferable both in English and Dutch;
We offer a dynamic and international work environment with driven and open colleagues where successes are celebrated together. Personal and professional growth is at the core of PageGroup, with room for training and (bonus) incentives, company car, and phone. Join now!
€ 10,00 - € 13,00 /jaar