24sessions is innovating customer interaction. We are a fast-growing scale-up in Amsterdam. Our SaaS solution is leading when it comes to customer interaction via video-chat. We are helping organizations like Rabobank, ING, AEGON, NUON to increase customer satisfaction, productivity levels and reduce time spent on administration. Google, McKinsey & Rocket Internet recently elected us 1 of the 10 best B2B startups in Europe! Our business is expanding rapidly and as such we are looking for a recruiter/talent acquisition specialist to support our growth by finding the right talent.
- Work for a high growth scale-up
- International team
- Opportunity to fully own the recruitment / TA function
About the role
To match our growth ambitions and ever-increasing customer demand we are expanding our team. For us, that means we are looking for the right talent to join us on an incredible journey. Talent across different functional areas with the majority of future roles in IT/Technology and SaaS Sales.
We are looking for an experienced (IT) recruiter who knows how to get this job done and is keen to take full ownership of our talent acquisition process. Someone who is persistent in her/his approach and feels no hesitation to reach out to potentials who might fit our needs. Your mission (should you choose to accept it;) is to source the right talent, conduct the initial stages of the selection process and coordinate the route towards a successful start of our future 24sessions colleagues.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of recruitment practices, interview techniques and be able to communicate clearly with the different hiring managers within 24sessions. We will also rely on you to keep improving our recruitment process; a real opportunity to help shape our candidate experience & employer branding. You get excited about the future of video-chat and are able to convey this excitement to the candidates you speak to. In this role, you will be part of the Operations team reporting into the Head of Operations.
What will we offer?
- The successful candidate for this position enjoys working in an international team
- An opportunity to recruit for a wide range of roles focused on IT/Tech & SaaS sales
- Ownership of our recruitment process and responsible for shaping it into one that is one of a kind.
- Work in an international team and high growth scale-up.
- Awesome team culture; where a daily company lunch, walks and unlimited ping-pong is part of our DNA
- Frequent coaching and a personal development budget
- Shares in the company after 6 months; you will co-own part of the company