Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
Contract Senior Analyst with Dutch – LGSC Prague
Provide administrative support to Global and/or Regional Service Centers personnel at all levels and various locations. This support may include, but is not limited to, tracking deliverables, providing documentation control, and other duties as assigned. The individual may be requested to assist in development of certain Contracting Processes.
- Draft and review documents and agreements, including, NDAs, RFPs, proposals, arrangement letters/statements of work, subcontract agreements, marketing materials, local country agreements, consulting services agreements, change orders, software license agreements, etc.;
- Assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
- May perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- Support the training of Service Centers personnel and team members;
- Directly liaise with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues;
- May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.
Completed law degree.
A degree in Dutch law is a plus.
· Work Experience:
At least 1 year of experience within the legal field is expected.
Additional experience in general contract management/contracting or IT is a merit.
Relevant industry experience in a plus.
· Work Requirements:
Occasional travel may be required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Ability to review and understand small and medium complex contracts and agreements
· Ability to exercise good judgment to apply or support the application of company policy and procedures in risk mitigation.
· A professional, positive attitude
· Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
· Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to respond to last minute changes
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
· Able to work under pressure
· Ability to work in a team and also independently
· Ability to use Dutch and English at legal level