In this Receptionist/Office Manager role you are the lynchpin of the office, the glue that binds everyone together and the first person colleagues will approach when there's a problem, which can range from the serious, to just needing a new stapler.
Iconic Brand with big plans for 2019 and beyond! They are a spirited, quickly growing international group that's passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create,connect, and share memories.
Able to mix high paste work with humour and professionalism
Balancing office budgets
Arranging travel, meetings and appointments
Ordering stationery and equipment
Welcoming / guiding guests
Discussing problems with staff
Reporting to management
Reviewing and implementing the company's health and safety policy
Arranging training for staff
Handling incoming calls, post and packages
Sending out parcels and receiving mail
Managing our vendors such as cleaners and lunch delivery
- Dutch and English (Mandatory both)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with scheduling and budgeting
- Advanced computer skills (Quicken experience a plus)
- Supply management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, but also to say no. A true team player
You will be in the heart of the organization, have the opportunity to learn and grow and be part of this fantastic brand. They have the coolest office in the Houthaven area, have fantastic lunch served, work hard and have lots of fun along the way.
€ 2.300,00 - € 2.700,00 /maand