It is a fast paced environment, and the receptionists need to be able to keep many strings in the hands at the same time. The candidate needs to look neat, tidy, clean and representative. 'Business casual' would be a guide for the dress code. Fluent in English and Dutch preferable. Previous receptionist experience is preferable.
It's more than a company. It's a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs - all driven to make the world a happier, healthier place. Drawing on each other's skills and working together, we help make people feel better. Through research and development, we make better products that empower everyone to take their health into their own hands and homes.
- Filter incoming phone calls and taking messages for employees
- Welcoming employees, internal and external guests in a warm, professional and friendly manner
- Offer to take visitors' coats, luggage etc into the closet. Offer coffee or beverages to visitors
- Incoming and outgoing post. Lots of courier shipments; preparing these and/ or inform of arrived packages. Keeping track of all parcels in spreadsheets
- Keeping print areas stocked, tidy and send ink cartridges for recycle. Call document- collection box emptying service when needed
- Keeping the meeting room reservations up to date
- Keeping the reception inbox up to date and do follow- ups on any requests etc
- Stationary orders
- Catering orders
- Making access cards, lunch cards and 'welcoming' packets for newhires
- Other administrational tasks
- Keeping the Reception Handbook up to date
Office as an extension of the reception
- Preparing for meetings and events in the morning; coffee/ beverages, wiping whiteboards clean and arranging chairs etc
- Tidy up and replenish beverages during breaks of meetings and events. Occasionally assist with setting up for lunches and assist in tidying up afterwards in case of multiple events. No food preparation or dishwashing though, only setting up and tidying up the Piazza- canteen or other lunch areas
- Keeping all meeting rooms tidy during the day
- Filling up water- jugs, glasses and cups in the welcoming area in the reception
- Help keeping extension areas of the reception tidy and clean; stationary room, storage room, print areas, showers (check there are clean towels)
- Assist the Head of Reception with ad- hoc tasks in regards to different sort of orders such as anything from dustbins to dishwashers and keeping the general look of the office clean.
This also includes moving chairs from one event to another, visits to the supermarket if milk is finished, getting flowers from Schiphol Plaza and such
The candidate needs to look neat, tidy, clean and representative. 'Business casual' would be a guide for the dress code. -
Fluent in English and Dutch preferable but not essential. Previous receptionist experience is preferable. Computer skills in MS office is a must.
Proactivity, 'can do'- attitude and friendly way of dealing with people as well as giving a helping hand at any time when needed.
There are high end visitors such as CEOs from multinational companies and the welcome/ service need to be top notch. The reception is the first impression of RB.
The candidate must be a team player, be able to handle stressful situations and very important is to do the tasks which are allocated and listen/ act to guidelines.
- Good salary package
- Work in a fast growing company
€ 2.300,00 - € 2.700,00 /maand