You love numbers, you are very analytical and you would love to be part of The Dow Chemical Company? We have an opportunity for you at Invoice to Cash department.
The Receivable Specialist works closely with other sub-functions in the Invoice to Cash organization to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain profitability for Dow. This role is integral to the success of the Company’s cash flow objectives as well as achieving key enterprise targets such as Percent Current Receivables and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO). The Receivable Specialist is expected to focus on Dow’s medium value accounts that often encounter varying levels of services and complexity.
What are your responsibilities?
- You call customers to determine their reasons for non or short payments also Identifying aged items or expiring payment agreements to better understand customer payment behaviors and provide recommended courses of action to the business to maintain healthy cash flows.
- You investigate and resolve customer dispute cases, including resolving issues and/or obtain additional information.
- You play a part in influencing the customers payment behaviors to help ensure payments are made to Dow in a timely manner.
- You support customer account reconciliations such as offsets, manual cash applications, and account reinstatements to provide accurate financial statements to customers and Dow.
- Issue all customer sales adjustments according to business standards or agreements and validate that adjustments meet internal control compliance by ensuring that legal, financial, and auditing requirements are met.
- You work closely with the Process Coach, Team Lead, and the business to review root cause analysis to determine corrective action to eliminate future issues.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least an Associate’s Degree in Business.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, preferably within a Service Center environment.
- You have experience working with teams in a complex business environment across the Collections.
- Dispute Management processes.
- You have accounting experience in SAP & MS application skills such as ACCESS, EXCEL, and WORD.
- You are fluent in English and Polish (C1/C2).
Are you able to quickly understand reports and trends in order to recommend corrective courses of action? Do you have good people skills and the ability to motivate teams to perform at higher levels? Do you possess the skill of conflict resolution to address accounts receivable or customer concerns?
Then apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email your resume and motivation letter in English to email@example.com!
For further you can send us a message via our whatsapp 06 19 88 81 81
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.Sollicitatieprocedure
Je maakt een 'mijn Randstad' account aan om te kunnen reageren op onze vacatures. Dit doe je automatisch wanneer je voor het eerst een sollicitatie afrond bij Randstad, heel eenvoudig dus. Via je 'mijn Randstad' account beheer je gemakkelijk je gegevens en gaan je volgende sollicitaties nog sneller!