Ray Tracing Engineer Industry
(Bachelor/Master/Computer Science/Physics/Nvidia Cuda/Nvidia Optix/C++)
Our client is world leading in Automotive technology
Within the technical automotive industry, Ray Tracing is key in most of our clients development processes. You will bring Ray Trace knowledge to the table, to work on high end software and Automotive systems. Multiple positions at different companies are available. Contact me for more information!
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in a technical direction
- Good knowledge of raytracing technology, preferably in the technical industry
- Knowledge of sensor modeling and physics based shading models is preferred
- It is nice to have experience with OpenGL, OpenCL, Nvidia CUDA, Nvidia Optix and Shader Programming.
- An advantage is to have good control of OO design and implementation using languages like C++, C#, Python and STL
- Additional keywords: Cuda, Mercurial, Subversion, UML, Linux, Windows, Jira Agile
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak