About the role
In this position, you will be responsible for managing development projects of our Business Group Analog & Logic IC's.
What you will do
- Create project charter and initial plan together with Product Management and Sponsor
- Organize project setup and lead assigned team for succesful execution of project
- Define deliverables, resource needs and align with key stakeholders
- Prepare Gates/Milestones and report status in Project Review Board
- Involve in VRU team for succesful implementation of project deliverables
- Projects will focus on development and release of new analog IC‘s and packages, in particular switches and translators
- Owns assigned program roadmap, consolidating required information for assigned program portfolio
What you will need
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics
- Solid knowledge on Semiconductor technology in Diffusion, Assembly and Test area
- Good understanding of analog IC design and functionality
- Show initiative, take ownership and have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to manage complex technical problems
- Customer and high quality oriented
- Experienced in project management (PMP/PMI/Prince2)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge on MS-Office tools, like MS-Project with strong analytical skills
About the team
Your position will be in the Business Group R&D team and you will be working in projects with a complete team responsible for design, characterization, test and qualification of products, EDA support and industrialization of high volume products. All sub-teams are closely together located in our Nijmegen development center with own characterization laboratory and test development facilities.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.