When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
R&D Scientist, Immunology diagnostic
As part of the Research and Development (R&D) team within Animal Health business, you will develop new products that empower our customers to face diagnostic challenges with immunological tools and participate to the protection of livestocks against emerging diseases.
Provide expertise that will support Operations in project support, technical investigations, process support and troubleshooting, and process optimization.
- Leads technical aspects of project in the development of new products and in sustain of current products.
- Responsible for designing, executing, summarizing and reporting experiments involved in the development of new products as well as supporting current products.
- Writes technical documents like product development plan/report, verification/validation plan/report and other documents as assigned.
- Communicates results and conclusions clearly to other members of the team as well as business partners and outside collaborators.
- Experienced Technician or engineer in Biology-related field with 2 years of industrial or academic experience.
- Experience in a immunological diagnostic assay development, product optimization and troubleshooting in an Animal Health environment.
- Proven track record of creative thinking and consistent delivery as demonstrated by products/publications/presentations.
- Demonstrated competence completing tasks under direct supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interpret, summarize, and present scientific results in a clear, concise, accurate manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong English communication and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.