A big name in the worldwide (50.000 employees) Automotive industry, located in Utrecht area.
Our client is producing and manufacturing a wide range of high-quality automotive components. These components are implemented in a wide range of OEM’s around the globe. We are looking for a Quality Engineer with good project management skills. You will be responsible for planning projects up until the round-up with PPAP documentation.
You are a good communicator, because you will be on the ‘’floor’’ 80% of the time. The machine park is your playfield. Your have to be flexible and analytical and implement the most common automotive quality standards, such as IATF/ISO:TS/ISO1664).
Remember, safety first! Safety is the most important factor within the company.
- Hours: 40 a week (fulltime)
- Schedule: Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, no shift schedule
- Conditions: Working clothes etc. will be provided. Good salary and secondary conditions are included.
- Bachelor degree in a technical direction
- Demonstrable Quality Engineering and Project Leader skills/experience
- You have experience with understanding and specifying customer requirements
- Knowledge of Automotive quality standards (IATF/ISO TS/ISO 1664)
- Experience with FMEA is an advantage
- Fluent in English. Dutch and German are a big advantage
- Experience with machine parks and assembly techniques is preferred
- You are communicative and analytical
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak