Are you interested in quality management systems in the computer industry and do you have a minimum of 4-5 years hands-on experience? Then you may be interested in the position of:
for our office in s’ Hertogenbosch
About the position:
As a quality engineer you will work with senior management of the global production operations in establishing quality-focus teams, mandate standard practices of quality principles and attend to the oversight responsibility to all global operations sites and cross-functional departments. Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring, reviewing and controling manufacturing processes of Dutch production;
- Collecting necessary process yields on product, both of NPI and of production during their respective transformations;
- Compiling data to generate DFM feedback report to our design team and assist product design improvement.
- Assisting root cause and failure analysis to generate quality improvement initiatives on their CM processes;
- Working with purchasing and related departments to solve the materials quality issues, or supporting part qualification confirmation through the CM process;
- Providing feedback and drive supplier quality management and improvement;
- Collaborating with engineering for component quality control or special testing, inspection, or experiments;
- Coordinating with production team to improve incoming yields;
- Leading necessary supplier audit at the CM and the raw material suppliers.
We are looking for a quality engineer with excellent communication and analytical skills. Besides that, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- 4-5 years or more of relevant hands-on experience in electronic and computer products, and quality management systems in the computer industry;
- Working knowledge and prior experience in system integration business;
- Repair / Debugging Experience (Component Level); Knowledgeable in Electronic Circuits and Schematics;
- Prior experience in supplier quality control and management;
- MS Excel spreadsheet functioning knowledge and skills is a strong plus;
- Excellent writing style and demonstrated expertise in compiling procedures and documents.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Apply now by clicking on the apply button. Please send your C.V in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you!