XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
As a Quality Auditor you will be part of the Quality Systems and Compliance department. This department is responsible for maintaining the Quality Systems and compliance to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Your primary focus will be on the Deviation management system:
- Support all users at the site in case of questions or issues to ensure adequate and compliant processes
- Measure and report system performance (metric generation regarding overdue records)
- You are responsible for informing escalating system issues to higher management, and responsible for resolving system issues
- Contact with global Quality for improvements and resolving issues
- Take lead in improvement actions within Deviation management system
Next to that you'll support the department in the maintenance, execution and improvement of other routine tasks e.g. routine tasks in documentation management, change management and deviation management system.
- HBO working and thinking level
- Experienced in GMP/Quality related role, experienced in GxP
- Knowledge of internal and external compliance requirements and quality guidelines
- Project management understanding and capable to fulfill project teamroll
- Self-starting, can do attitude
- Results oriented and eager to learn
- Analytical, data and solution driven
- Focus on delivering value for internal and external customers
- Clear communicator in writing and in speech (Dutch and English)
Salary and Benefits
A good position at a big company involved in healthcare.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: email@example.com Kenmerk: 8987.
- Professionele ontwikkeling