The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, importance of Quality in any process, is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the overall C- Ops quality operations. Additionally, he/she should show success in following-up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever changing environment.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will own Product Compliance QA activities. The Quality Assurance Specialist will interact with different teams from locations all over the world to implement standard practices across all C - Ops nodes. He/she will train teams on compliance processes, will perform process and product audits, will set up and monitor quality control and quality assurance processes, will monitor error trends and will lead initiatives with the aim to reduce overall error rates.
· Facilitates the execution of the worldwide C- Ops QA strategy through local management and support teams (PM, Tech, Program Teams).
· Delivers induction and ongoing process trainings to operations and audit teams.
· Conducts Root Cause Analysis ( 5 Whys Analysis/ Fish Bone Analysis) and Error Trend Analysis
· Updates quality documentation and communicates lessons learned from quality findings
· May introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
· Communicates across all levels of Operations and Program Management.
· Initiates and implements process improvement initiatives with the aim to reduce error trends.
· Maintains a close relationship with stakeholders for the long-term growth of the business partnership.
· Proficient in English and Dutch languages
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience using quality mindset to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts.
· Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility
· Experience building and delivering process trainings.
· Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
· Experience managing a project portfolio. Small/Medium Project management experience.
· Experience in Implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) or Defect Management Processes (DMP)
· Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
· Project Management Certifications (PMP, PRINCE2)
· Any other European language (German, French, Spanish, Italian)