Perfect QA opportunity to assess the quality of products over time by combining and analyzing information. An interesting position for those that like to investigate quality after questions or complaints.
One of our clients looks for a QA officer with the aim to work on Product Quality Reviews (PQR) in which you gather information from different sources and analyzing results. Furthermore you will handle complaints regarding product quality and administrate and investigate the validity.
- Assess PQR data by trending and monitoring
- Daily management of product quality information systems
- Identify deviations or OOT
- Handle deviations by investigation and escalation if and when necessary
- Assist in continuous improvement projects
- BSc or higher education in a relevant field
- GMP experience is mandatory (minimum 1-2 years)
- Experience within QC or QA is mandatory
- You are able to think analytical and can identify problems
- You easily interact with different people in different departments.
- You are curious and interested in your surroundings and not afraid to venture on new terrain
- Employment: Temporary for a period of 6 months with Oxford Global Resources Solutions. Extension is possible
- Salary indication: €3000 to €4500 gross per month depending on experience
- Working hours: full time
- Location: Region Nijmegen
Vacancy number 16081