- challenging position within an inspiring, inclusive and respectful working environment
- working on your personal development, ambitions and personal choices
- positions full of variation and possibilities to extend your validation skills and knowledge
The organisation produces and exports a broad range of pharmaceuticals for patients throughout the world. At their production site in Amsterdam, they prepare a broad range of medicines derived from blood plasma. These products are used for a large number of disorders, many of which life-threatening. As a Quality Control Officer you will be part of the QC Support Team, which is one of the two QC departments within the organisation. The QC Support Team helps QC operations with several services. This includes validation, maintenance and calibration of equipment, management of the LIMS system, environmental monitoring and utility monitoring. Also, these teams are responsible for all QC related changes, quality agreements and external contact management. You will be part of a motivated team, where you can work on your personal development, ambitions and personal choices.
Our client is looking for experienced Quality Control Officer to become part of the QC Support Team. As a QC Officer you have a challenging and versatile position. The content of the role depends on the specific role you will be fulfilling. This can be towards the role of Systems Officer, which is mainly focussed on building or improving different parts of the LIMS system. This can also be towards the role of Equipment Officer, which is focussed on validation, maintenance and calibration of equipment. These positions are full of variation and possibilities to extend your validation skills and knowledge!
- preferably a Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical laboratory and cGMP environment (QC or R&D)
- broad experience as a Quality Control Officer or Quality Control Engineer
- experience with cGMP, LIMS and Validation
- good communication and negotiation skills to operate in multidisciplinary teams
- stress resistant, flexible, independent, proactive and hands-on mentality
- fluent in English both written and spoken
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-057-DD, to Tim van Loon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.