The QA specialist contributes to the succes of the company in the FMCG sector by implementing programs and auditing food safety, quality and regulatory compliance to ensure the continuous supply of safe, wholoesome and premium quality products to customers.
A big company in the FMCG sector which is known all over the world. The job is based in Amsterdam. The company has a culture of continuous improvement and continually seeking to improve processes and standards to eliminate waste and to increase safety, quality and value. A company which is known for their respect towards their employees and invests a lot in trainings and development.
- Acts as a consultant on QA topics in Plant Projects and in Process Team troubleshooting activities.
- Initiates and leads quality improvements projects, to continuously improve quality and efficiency.
- Leads Root Cause Analysis to prevent reoccurence of food safety, quality or legality incidents.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis lead by other roles.
- Gathers, analyses and perfroms trending analysis on quality data to assesss the quality of the intermediate and finished good and on the efficiency of the processes.
- Audits QA programs: e.g.; BRC, GMP, HACCP, NIS, spec sheets, pest control.
- Designs procedures and sets standards to support quality and food safety programs and change management.
- Participates in development of department mission, strategy, programs, and operating budget.
- Develops training curriculums for quality, provides training of these programs to all levels in the roasting plant.
- Key contact of service suppliers (e.g. pest control, labrotory)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience as QA specialist in Amsterdam:
- Bachelor degree in food technology
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a food or pharmaceutical environment;
- Experience in continuous improvement
- Certified and experienced with auditing food safety and quality systems;
- A comprehensice understanding of quality specifications and G.F.S.I. food safety standards;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in Dutch and English;
- Decision making skills;
- Strong analytical and statistical skills;
- Strong skills in process risk assesment and root cause analysis;
- Problem solving, with the ability to recommend and implement solutions;
- Pro-active, self-starter;
- Ability to lead and influence others;
- Attention to detail;
- Good skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
QA specialist in Amsterdam:
- A company with a good place in the market
- Career opportunities
- A good salary
- Good benefits and incentives for the new employee
€ 3.600,00 - € 4.500,00 /maand