Looking for a challenge in QA in the pharmaceutical industry? We are looking for a QA representative who brings ample QA experience and insight to the table.
For of our client Janssen Biologics we are currently looking for a an experienced QA representative. Currently the company is working on several high profile projects (e.g. HIV vaccine, Covid-19 vaccine, etc). They are looking for an experienced QA professional who can contribute in a variety of projects in parallel and support the QA organization. From equipment introduction and qualification to support for new product introduction.
- Serves as a dedicated quality representative on project teams responsible for design and development of drug products.
- Primary quality assurance contact for internal and external business partners and contractors.
- Provides tactical insights into regulatory compliance strategies.
- Focuses on technical issues relative to interpretation of policies, compliance and current industry standard.
- Minimal a Bachelor education;
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in QA;
- Up to date GMP, FDA, IGJ knowledge and experience;
- Validation, qualification and automation experience;
- Some flexibility in working hours is required;
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines;
- Language proficiencies: English spoken and written is a must;
- Contract: 6 months through Oxford Global Resources, follow-up projects are anticipated.
- Salary: €4200,- till €5800,- gross monthly based on level of experience;
- Hours full-time preferred 32h discussable;
- Holidays: 25 (+12);
- Startdate: Asap;
4,200 - 5,800 /maand