We are looking for an experience QA/QC Manager for the project with an Electrical, Instrumentation or Automation background. The candidate needs to have experience in writing Quality procedures, project quality plans and inspections/testing plans. With Knowledge in ATEX, factory testing, ISO 9001 and required to perform internal audits. Will be managing also the Inspectors team (20 inspectors)
Our client is an electrical and instrumentation engineering and contracting company. Since their foundation in the early 90's, they have been providing their clients with the highest quality service and they are proud of their success rate in securing repeat business from these clients.
Our client provide the whole life cycle of electrical and instrumentation services to clients across the energy, power, process, manufacturing, infrastructure and life science industries and work at all stages of projects across these industries from construction, start-up and commissioning, operations and maintenance to shutdowns and turnarounds.
This company work closely with their clients to find solutions to meet the specific needs of each individual project. They achieve this through their logistical and project management expertise and their internationally recognised HSE and quality systems.
- Implement and monitor the quality functions and activities of the project including quality control inspections and the collection of quality records.
- Support the project management team and client for all project related quality matters.
- Implementation of the Randridge quality management system including; quality procedures, project quality plan, quality forms and inspection & test plans.
- Ensure the quality of the site installations are consistent with the Randridge Quality Management System requirements together with national, international standards and the customer's specifications.
- Review inspection reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required quality records.
- Attend daily Quality and Progress meetings with client.
- Recording and close out of all observations and non-conformances with root cause analysis and identify areas of improvement.
- Manage the correct equipment calibration activities.
- Support and participate in all internal and external site audits.
- Manage the compilation of systems turnover dossiers as the project progresses.
- Review of engineering drawings, specifications and other design documents in conjunction with the project design basis and contractual requirements.
- Preparation, development and implementation of the testing and commissioning documentation.
- Co-ordinate testing and commissioning activities with the site sub-contractors and vendors.
- Co-ordinate with the customer's representative on testing and commissioning matters.
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all testing and commissioning.
- Managing the testing, inspection and commissioning team.
- Co-ordinate completion and systems turnover walk downs with client and ensure punch items are closed out.
The candidate requires to have experience in Industrial Construction, Oil and Gas or Petrochemical sector. Must speak English and Dutch, and to have at least 15 years' experience in Quality and should have worked as Quality Manager.
The Education background can be Electrical or Mechanical Engineer or a candidate with an Electrician or Pipe Fitter qualification who has experience in Quality.
The contract will be as per project (2 years project). If the project is extended, the contract will be extended automatically until the project is completed. The candidate is required to start ASAP
Laptop is provided and there is an office phone.