Orange Quarter are currently working with an Alphen aan den Rijn based start-up looking to revolutionise the IT Services industry. They are looking for a talented and driven QA Lead. You will be tasked with designing and optimising their testing infrastructure and recruiting a team with complete ownership over quality across the business.
They’ve built an innovative data-driven search engine, designed to help us make smarter choices about who we partner with for big tech projects. Its been built by a talented bunch of engineers and testers, and you’ll be leading a team of 4 QA Engineers.
They employ modern scrum development practices, make use of Azure for cloud and deployments and use .Net Core and Angular to build the bulk of the platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and inspiring the QA Team
- Design and oversee the whole testing infrastructure, from docs and processes to bug tracking and automation tooling
- Build a comprehensive and stable regression test suite
- Implement and maintain the CI-CD pipeline
- Work with senior management and stakeholders to implement change
- Keep up to date and research new and modern tools and frameworks
What you have:
- You have at least 5 years experience as a QA with a desire to lead a team
- Hands on experience with testing and automation tooling (VSTS, Protractor/Selenium, RestAssured or other similar)
- Strong technical and programming skills (Java, Typescript or .Net or other modern languages)
- Experience with a lean start up/agile
- Self starting and highly motivated, you don’t need anyone to hold your hand
- An insatiable appetite for quality software
- Great communication skills and a no fear attitude when it comes to innovation
In response, you’ll get unlimited freedom and ownership to manage quality. You’ll lead QA across the business, with full trust by senior management. You’ll get to build something new and drive the direction of a company. Klinkt lekker?