ORANGE QUARTER ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH A FINTECH STARTUP IN AMSTERDAM WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A MEDIOR QA ENGINEER. THIS COMPANY ARE RAPIDLY SCALING AND LOOKING FOR THIS QA ENGINEER TO BE EMBEDDED WITHIN ONE OF THEIR ESTABLISHED SCRUM TEAMS, WHERE YOU WILL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER QA AND TEST AUTOMATION WITHIN THE TEAM. THIS STARTUP IS COMPLETELY DISRUPTING THEIR NICHE, WITH A DYNAMIC PRODUCT ENVIRONMENT COVERING LOANS, PAYMENTS AND INVESTMENTS.
THEIR PRODUCT IS ENTIRELY CLOUD BASED, USING THE LATEST IN AWS TECHNOLOGIES. YOU’LL WORK WITHIN THE QA GUILD ALONGSIDE EXTREMELY EXPERIENCED AND TALENTED QA ENGINEERS WHO WILL PLAY AN ACTIVE ROLE IN YOUR TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT. THEIR CODEBASE WILL BRING YOU INTO TOUCH WITH A HUGE VARIETY OF TECHNOLOGIES, IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO DEVELOP YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS THEN THIS IS THE STARTUP FOR YOU.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Building test automation tooling and frameworks
- Collaborating with developers and POs in your team to instil a ‘quality-first’ mindset
- Writing test cases, test planning/strategy and test execution across all levels
- Test across web and mobile platforms
- Integrate testing within the wider CI/CD pipeline
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You know your way around frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber and Robot Framework
- You’re a full-stack tester and happy testing at all levels
- Experience with or a willingness to learn mobile app-based test automation
- Passion for the value QA can have within software development
- Strong technical skills, fintech means code quality is very important