For our client, BRB International BV in Ittervoort (Roermond region), we are exclusively recruiting a (Q)HSE Officer.
Our client, BRB International BV in Ittervoort, is a worldwide producer of chemicals, silicons and additives. By providing great flexibility and rapid delivery times, they differentiate themselves from larger competitors. They also focus on R&D, global supply and their unique customizable products. From their facilities in Ittervoort, products are sold worldwide. Besides that, the organisation has facilities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey, Canada, Dubai, Germany and Poland. Their customers are in a diverse range of industries, including automotive, oil / petrochemical, personal care and construction.
During the past 38 years, BRB International has grown from a small business to an international operating organisation with over 330 employees and more than 12 locations worldwide.
Our client is excited to announce that Petronas Chemicals Group Berhad (PCG), the leading integrated chemicals producer in Malaysia and one of the largest in South East Asia, has recently acquired BRB.
Do you want to work as a (Q)HSE Officer in a dynamic and flexible organisation in which customer focus is a priority and where there is plenty of scope for your own contributions? Keep reading! It is also possible to work part time if this suits you better.
Your added value as (Q)HSE Officer:
The function of (Q)ESH Officer within BRB is versatile. You ensure an efficient working management system. and you ensure that all matters relating to working conditions, safety and environment are optimally arranged. You develop and improve our policy's and ensure that it is also anchored and monitored in our company.
Your tasks include:
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with all laws and regulations in the area of safety and environment;
- Applying for and maintaining environmental permits;
- The execution and monitoring of the RIE's and walkabouts;
- Supporting and advising the Global QESH Manager;
- Promoting the awareness of QESH in the organisation; Develop, implement, and maintain an efficient QESH management system;
- Ensure compliant and effective operation of the management systems;
- Develop audit plans, and conduct internal audits to drive improvement and compliance within the organisation;
- Communicate non-conformances as result of internal/external audits, and oversee the effectiveness of corrective and preventive action plans;
- Register and investigate customer complaints, implements corrective and preventive actions and provides responses and reports in a timely manner;
- Analyse non-conformances to find root causes and implement corrective and preventive measures.
Your background as (Q)HSE Officer:
You enjoy the challenge of working in an international environment where flexibility is encouraged. You find the thorough analysis of problems a challenge and do not stop until the root cause is found. You can switch quickly and you have the courage to make decisions. You take initiative to tackle matters and independently look for a practical solution. You will not be discouraged quickly. Convincing people is easy for you, you are energetic and know how to communicate in the right way with all layers within the organisation and with external parties.
* Bachelor's degree in the field of Environmental Sciences, Safety or other relevant fields;
* 2-5 years of experience as a (Q)HSE Officer or similar in a manufacturing and production environment;
* Experience with chemicals is an advantage;
* Good oral and written command in the Dutch and English language.
We offer an employment contract in a responsible position within a growing international and sales-oriented production organisation with the option to travel occasionally. A good salary and excellent benefits, such as a minimum of 29 holidays, opportunities for further development, a good reimbursement of travel expenses, a mobile phone and laptop, participation in the company pension scheme and collective health insurance including a contribution and an active staff association with fun trips and activities. And last but not least, a very pleasant working atmosphere, where people work hard but with pleasure. The culture of the organisation is informal, ambitious, dynamic and customer-oriented!