We are currently recruiting a HSE Coordinator for our client in the Waalwijk region.
The site of our client in the Waalwijk region was established in 1977 and started with the processing of edible oil mixtures. After a complete restructuring in 1997, the plant started with the production of feed additives.
The main products of the site are:
- Mold inhibitors
- Salmonella inhibitors
The HSE Coordinator will carry out routine and improvement activities in the areas of:
- EHS KPI and target data collection, handling and reporting.
- Arrangement and accompanying routine inspections by approved external suppliers, e.g. fire extinguisher checks, LEV inspections, noise surveys, DSE assessments, legionella assessments, asbestos surveys.
- Maintaining document control and routine reviews of EHS documentation.
- Assists with EHS training on site.
- Develop training courses by researching materials and deliver training either via Global tools or directly.
- Carries out safety inspections and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Manage safety data sheet collection from suppliers and distribution via site systems.
- Assist the EHS Manager/line managers in advising and training teams with respect to safety and regulatory compliance.
- Assist in general administration duties within Perstorp BV, as agreed between EHS Manager and other departments.
- General assistance with EHS management systems.
- Assist in audits of the EHS systems at the site.
- Manage paper and documentation records and systems as required for waste disposal and environmental monitoring.
- Report license to operate key performance indicators and report deviations against License to operate set boundaries.
- Support in preparation for (re-)newing licences.
- Bachelor degree in the field of safety (NEBOSH diploma) or equivalent.
- 2-5 years working experience as a (Q)HSE Coordinator or similar in a chemical or process industry (strong plus) or manufacturing and production plant.
- Able to work in a stand alone role with a manager who is not always around to support.
- Strong communicator from the floor to upper management.
- Competent in computer programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
€ 45.000,00 - € 50.000,00 /jaar