BU Embedded provides software craftsmanship in product development. We apply our knowledge and experience in software engineering to develop high tech products and innovations. Our customers are product development companies that operate in high tech machine building, medical systems, consumer electronics, automotive, transport & handling systems, oil & gas, and maritime systems.
ENTER employs experienced software architects as well as junior software engineers. All of them with a passion for technology, innovation,and software engineering!. Our employees have a Bachelor, Master, or PhD degree and work in a variety of roles, such as as developer, tester, architect, scrum master, integrator, and build & configuration manager.
We are looking for talents in the field of software engineering. It is essential that our employees have passion for their profession and possess the right technical, process, social knowledge and skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you’re possible our new colleague!
As Python Developer Scientific Software, you are responsible for developing software to be used for research experiments and proof-of-concepts. You will work on data analysis & visualization, machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), and experiment (hardware) control. You typically work in a lab environment where new technologies are investigated and software solutions are needed to automate experiments and analyse results.
- Work with researchers to understand their needs and translate them into working solutions
- Development of software in Python according high quality software engineering standards
- Setup and/or improve automated build and test environment
- Setup experiment setup
- Present your demonstrators/proof-of-concepts to internal staff and customers
We are looking for a Python Developer Scientific Software with a passion for technology and who is not afraid to analyse complex problems and build innovative solutions.
What we expect from you:
- Driven by quality and teamwork.
- Pragmatic, analytical, result-oriented, creative and a good communicator
- Experience in software development in a scientific environment
- >1 year experience in development of (technical) software in Python
- Experience with Python 3 and unit testing in Python using pyTest or similar framework
- Good understanding of basic software engineering concepts
- Experience with embedded software (C) and/or LabView is preferred
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics, or comparable technical field
- Good understanding of English language is required as well as Dutch or willingness to learn Dutch
ENTER offers an inspiring international work environment in which you can develop yourself by doing challenging projects and following dedicated training courses.
Cune Peters +31 6 21 44 67 04
Is this your role? Please use our button to apply.
By creating a profile and applying you agree to our privacy statement.