Super Micro Computer is looking for a Purchaser / Planner who will be dedicated to plan, manage, and execute purchasing activities such as forecast review, material planning, procurement transaction, inventory control, non-inventory items procurement, and other purchasing related duties. This position will be located in the EMEA headquarters in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
- Supply/ Demand Management: maintain healthy product mix and optimal inventory level
- Work closely with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing teams to achieve targeted product integration or bundle rate
- Project management: work with Program manager closely, consolidate project status, and escalate gating issues
- Operational: process purchase orders; monitor, track and often times expedite purchase order deliveries
- Data Maintenance
- Local Procurement
- Other relevant duties assigned by supervisor/manager
- A minimum of 2 years relevant Supply Planning experience.
- Familiar with MRP/ ERP/ SAP and supply chain management.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Language skills: Excellent in English (Listening, speaking, reading, writing), Chinese speaking skill is a plus.
- Detail & result oriented and able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Good mathematical & reasoning ability.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in English.