Hardware / Mechanical / Electrical / Software / Prototype / R&D
Our company is one of the most innovative companies in the region of Eindhoven. Currently due to growth we are looking for a Prototype Engineer for our newest machines. This is within the department where the machines and prototypes are assembled, tested and updated.
As a Prototype Engineer you will be responsible for the performance of the prototype machines. You will be assemble, test, update and rebuild the prototypes with the latest techniques. Below more information of your responsibilities within this challenging job:
- You will work in a high-tech environment with state of the art technology
- Adjusting and testing new products and finding bottlenecks in the process
- Carry out and/or assist the activities concerning the machines
- You have the ambition to develop yourself
- Keeping the machines Hardware and Software up to date
- Providing support when new products are introduced into the production process.
Bachelor in a technical direction (Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace or a similar direction)
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Experience with hands-on work is required (assembly or test)
- Ambition to work within a high-tech environment
- Must live within the Netherlands
- Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, takes ownership.
- Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
- Real team player with quality orientation.
- Good knowledge of English
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?Send your CV to R.Saat@Trinamics.nl
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV