This position supports the community's marketing and lease-up strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to residents and related activities
My client is a market leading fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment,
development, and property management of multifamily residential properties globally. The European
business is rapidly growing, and currently covers the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Spain.
Their focus on people, genuine relationships, and shared values has created a unique and defining company culture.
Their team members are key to that culture, so they also strive to hire the best people in the business.
Takes responsibility for all sales and letting activities, greeting and qualifying prospects.
* Conducts property tours, shows apartments and handles the complete process of applications,
credit screening and criminal background checks.
Prepares the lease and move-in package and ensures a smooth resident move-in and lease
* Takes responsibility for all viewing activities ensuring the Property meets the required company
standards, follows up on calls to be carried out and ensures feedback is received following all
* Executes and performs activities in support of the property's lease renewal program by preparing
lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meets with and contacts renewing residents
in advance of move-out dates, and ensures that lease renewal documents are signed and
implemented on time.
* Provides excellent customer service,responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and
questions, takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other
requests to the appropriate individual(s).
* Completes all documentation, records and maintains file notes and residents records.
* Uses the property management software application (e.g. Yardi) to track apartment availability,
record traffic and leasing activities, manages resident and prospect data, and captures critical
demographic and other information about existing and future residents
* Good level of general education
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Proficiency in using property operation systems. Training will however, be provided.
* Excellent communication skills (Dutch and English, verbal and written)
-Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a sales (or host) role in a similar
accommodation/hospitality/leisure or reservations/membership environment.
* The ability to create atmosphere, influence people positively and work under pressure.
* Evidence of organisation skills in combination with customer service
* Confident in initiating relationships, expressing cultural awareness in communications
and negotiation skills to suit audience.
* A team player who is evidently approachable, welcoming and displays professionalism in work
and personal presentation.
* Proactive approach to problem-solving with a can-do attitude and an ability to act autonomously,
taking decisions and/or action when required.
* Proficient at using social media & online and web tools/resources for gathering and presenting
research and information.
* Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities
- Great possibilities to grow
- Good salary package
- 25 days of holidays
- Travel allowance
€ 2.300,00 - € 2.600,00 /maand