For a fast growing organization in the investment and development of Real Estate, we are looking for a fluent German speaking Property Accountant to join (addition) the team in Amsterdam.
Our client is a real estate company with a focus on income generating quality properties with value-add potential in central locations in top tier European cities primarily in Germany and the Netherlands. The company invests in commercial and residential real estate, which benefits from strong fundamentals and growth prospects. The commercial properties are held by our client, and in addition they hold a substantial interest (39%) in a publicly traded real estate company that focuses on investing in value-add opportunities predominantly in the German residential real estate market.
In the role of Property Accountant, you are:
- Responsible for a correct and complete financial administration of our German portfolio
- Reporting debtor overviews, incl. proactively monitoring debtors balance;
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly reports and performing analyzes;
- Involved in various ad-hoc activities and projects;
- Proactively contribute to improving financial processes;
- Preparing various settlements.
- A completed (Business) economic HBO or WO study;
- 3-5 years of work experience in a finance environment;
- Real estate experience - an advantage
- Self-employed and a tighter, you like to take initiatives;
- Strong communication and social skills;
- Speak German and English fluently;
- Accurate, driven, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Independent role in a young, diverse and dynamic team.
- Salary depending on education, certifications and experience up to EUR 60.000 gross per year
- Great development opportunities