The purpose of this position is to provide a PMO service to project managers and teams that includes project planning, maintaining project deliverables, governance and documentation. PM works closely with the project managers and team leads to ensure good PMO processes are followed.
The company is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimising and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Offering services in marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management and logistics. Partnering with companies to address challenges big and small across the supply chain, from commodity to customer. 10,000 plus employees and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
- Responsible for putting together and quality checking monthly GLT reports
- Creation of the project plan per phase
- Programme Tracking and Planning
- Manage the updating of Level 2 Plans
- Support the alignment of Level 3 Plans to the level 2 plans
- Support the management of the country plans ensuring they align with the level 2 plan
- Co-ordinate Resource Planning
- Support Workshop Schedules
- Maintain Deliverables Inventory with Responsibilities
- Support the planning of deployment activities and time-lines
- Support the creation of the Phase kick-off
- Prepare changed / new project orientation and training material for each Phase
- Support the stage gate process by documenting the required input from teams
- Maintain project standards documentation
- Administer document repository
- Manage the on-boarding process for new team members
- Enforce clear governance and communication plan
- Escalation of all topics which cannot be solved with the project organisation to the project managers
- Support the management, governance's & procedures to identify and track project related issues (issue log).
- Continuous control and work on all issues
- Support the management, governance's and procedures to identify and evaluate risks, define, develop and control mitigating actions.
- Documentation, drive communications & escalation processes if necessary.
Provide information regarding the spending, comparison with the assigned budget for the technology area.
- University degree with preferably a focus on Project Management, or demonstrated in-depth study and interest in Project Mgt related topics in business
- Fundamental knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools & techniques
- Very good communication skills as well as intercultural understanding
- Proactive, structured & solution-oriented approach
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for own tasks
- Customer-/ Service-oriented
- High degree of accuracy / attention to detail
- Fluent Business English
- Solid knowledge and working capability of standard office tools (MS Office)
- Experience in managing the deliverables and milestones: on time, within budget according to scope
- Good knowledge of standard PC-applications (MS Office)
- Prince 2 Practitioner or PMP Certification Holder
- Experience working in a Project Mgt office or in a Project Mgt capacity previously
- Comprehensive knowledge around standard project management techniques and methodologies, such as Prince 2/PMP
- Strong ability to describe and document processes
- Very good English proficiency
- Willingness to travel in Europe/to Asia
- In-depth understanding of SAP programmes from a PMO perspective
On offer for the right candidate is an dynamic role within an organisation who is a market leader in their field. You will receive great remuneration, company benefits and join a innovative international team.