Project and Program Senior Associate
As our Project and Program Senior Associate you will be responsible for developing and delivering projects for a functional group. You will run the different project phases (Business Case, Project Initiation, Analysis and Design, Build and Test, Deploy and Train, Handover and Close) in accordance to our Value Creation Methodology and identify the stakeholders' needs as part of it.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Effectiveness this is a newly created role designed to support driving prioritized change for the Global Sales Operations (GSOPS) and Sales organization.
What is the role about?
- Responsible for developing and delivering projects within a function and for supporting the project work across multiple functional groups.
- Produce with guidance simple Business Cases.
- Develop project plans and task lists across several functional teams working with information and direction obtained from SMEs and Team Managers on tasks and activities.
- Identify the stakeholder lists. With guidance identify the needs of stakeholders to keep them informed.
- Communicate with a broader group of stakeholders beyond the project team. Consider a variety of communication tools and templates and obtain approval.
- Capture risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies and proactively consider plans to manage issues and dependencies.
- Produce schedules of activities based on people’s availability and identify problems which may require escalation.
- Assist in process development and documentation.
- Document lessons learned and shares with stakeholders.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree (Business administration preferred)
- Experience in Project Management preferred
- Prince2 Practitioner certification preferred
- Effective communication and organization skills with the ability to engage with senior business leaders.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams.
- Enthusiastic with a passion to learn and develop new thinking.
- Good Excel & PowerPoint skills
What we offer
The opportunity to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly and still manages to keep a pioneer spirit. We offer you a competitive salary in return for your time and drive, sharing your knowledge and experience. Next to your travel allowance you will be offered discounted office lunch, a defined contribution pension plan, an annual bonus scheme, but overall an environment where you can flourish, grab opportunities and enjoy yourself whilst working.
Equinix, Inc. is an American multinational company that specializes in enabling global interconnection between organizations and their employees, customers, partners, data and clouds. The company is the leading global colocation data center provider by market share and it operates 180+ data centers in 44 major metropolitan areas in 22 countries on 5 continents.
Keep yourself up to date with Equinix news by browsing our website and subscribing to our LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook feeds and watch this video to see what it’s like to work at Equinix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIUL_ggfWCs
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to meeting you!