XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
As the Project Manager you are responsible for scheduling, estimating, executing, commissioning, validation and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budget. Reporting project status and ensuring quality throughout the project life cycle are central to this position. Projects range from projects within Pharmaceutical and Biological laboratories, chemical API production and Biological API production.
- Leading small- and mid sized multi-disciplinary projects as a Technical Project Leader.
- Participating in large scale projects as discipline lead within the project teams.
- Keep technical standards up to date and advice projects accordingly.
- At minimum a Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering, automation.
- >10 years' experience in Engineering & Project management in a preferably Pharmaceutical API production environment.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and the proven ability to manage projects
- Ability to anticipate, recognize and resolve simple and complex technical issues, draw conclusions and evaluate alternatives and initiate corrective actions.
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Autonomous, assertive with an eye for details
- Fluent in both the Dutch and English language
Salary and Benefits
A varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Edwin Kamerman, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 8957.
- Professionele ontwikkeling