The project Manager Toys (French) is responsible for the execution of several large loyalty campaign projects per year, and managing some key retail accounts globally.
You will be the connection between our team in Holland and the global retailers.
We are a fast growing, dynamic and creative loyalty specialist, that works with visionary retailers in more than 20 countries.
Originating from being a creative toy design studio, and knowing the insights of what drives kids and families.
- Project Manager Toys French is responsible for delivering the products up to the clients (the retailers) needs within the agreed time lines and budget.
- Operate as lead point of contact for any and all matters specific toy our project(s)
- Account Management: to liaise between customers and cross functional internal teams to ensure the timely and
successful delivery of our solutions according to the customers needs
- Successfully manage a trusted relationship with the client and all
(internal and external)stakeholders
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Representing the client's and organisation's interests
- Managing complaints
- Reports and escalate to management as needed
- Native or fluent French and English speaker. Dutch is a plus
- The Project Manager Toys (French) has a Bachelor / Masters degree
- Familiar with product development (from Design briefings to production)
- Work in an International environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, you know how and in which way to communicate to
different types of stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to manage a project team
- Willing to travel (10% of your time)
- A great drive and a great will to win
- Proactive way of working
- Exited about toys, games and kids
- The Project Manager Toys (French) gets a competitive base salary
- Good secondary remuneration, like pension, travel allowance
- Opportunity to develop yourself and to grow
- An easily accessible workplace right on the Amsterdam Canals
- Fun colleagues and the best office lunch in town
€ 3.200,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand