What you will do
- Define the overall project plan in consultation / agreement with all relevant management levels and stakeholders
- Responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan and within agreed boundaries (specification, quality, timing, costs, information / reporting and organization)
- Manage all requested changes and execute change management process
- Analyze project risks (w. r. t. specifications, costs, timing, etc.) and develop & incorporate scenarios to overcome these risks
- Define competencies and resources needed and build up a performing project team.
- Take team leadership including operational guidance and conflict management
- Ensure that relevant quality standards for own projects are defined and met, monitor & control execution of own projects
- Initiate and contribute to quality improvement activities related to business processes & procedures
- Upgrade and adapt own competence, use cross organizational sharing and learning
What you will need
- Master Degree in a technical field
- Very good knowledge in state-of-the-art project management tools and their application
- PMI certification or similar is a benefit
- Proven leadership qualities in leading project teams in an intercultural environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Min. 3 years experiences in leading complex projects within a technical business environment.
- Experience with semiconductor equipment is a benefit
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Bron : Nexperia