In the role of Project Manager, you are responsible for the progress of the entire project, from the concept up to its successful completion. This includes maintaining relationships with customers and stakeholders, leading the project group, setting up work schedules, monitoring the quality and overseeing the final delivery of your projects.
Total is a major energy player that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and low-carbon electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.
On January 1, 2020, PitPoint's offerings merged into the Total group. A global competence centre for natural gas for vehicles (NGV), renewable (biomethane) and hydrogen gas (H2) for mobility, including customised (public) transport solutions (across all new energies), and small scale LNG (for mobility & industry use), is now located at PitPoint's former HQ in Nieuwegein and operating under the name Total Gas Mobility.
Together, we strive for sustainable mobility with low carbon fuels, and contribute to our company's #NetZero2050 climate ambition.
In the role of Project Manager, you are responsible for the progress of the entire project, from the concept up to its successful completion. It's up to you to make the right decisions to ensure optimal realisation of your projects.
In this versatile position you will be required to translate the customer's needs into an executable concept that maximizes the value of Total Gas Mobility's standard installations. This includes maintaining relationships with customers and stakeholders, leading the project group, setting up work schedules, monitoring the quality and overseeing the final delivery of your projects.
Within Total Gas Mobility* you will be part of the Production and Engineering department and you will be reporting to the Manager Project Office.
* Coordinating, creating and monitoring the project plan from start to finish to ensure clear,predictable timelines;
* Managing the project group.
* Maintaining contact and communication with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all interested parties have the required information;
* Monitoring the project's results, resources and budgets;
* Anticipating bottlenecks in the implementation and devising adjustments or technical solutions to resolve them;
* Ensuring the project meets the necessary quality and safety requirements;
* Creating reports to provide insight into project progress and results;
* Acting as the primary point of contact and bringing relevant stakeholders together to optimise project results and promote knowledge sharing;
* Ensuring that the installation is built in accordance with the applicable guidelines and requirements (including PED and NOBO).
* MS Office
* MS SharePoint
* ERP Bouwinfosys experience is a major plus
* A strong focus on planning and safety
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in the direction of technology
* Project management experience for at least 5 years
* Knowledge of (comparable) installations and production processes
* Fluent in written and verbal English and French. Dutch is a big plus
* Solid company with clear growth ambitions;
* Challenging position with room for initiative and responsibility;
* Career opportunities to expand beyond this role;
* Attractive salary suitable for your age and experience;
* And last, but not least, you will have the opportunity to work with us to create a better future!
60,000 - 80,000 /jaar